Is it just me?

I have this same thought every day.
Is it just me?

Sometimes in this big ol' world I feel like I'm the only one that feels certain ways about things. Even more so on things that don't fit the norm. I like change. Normally people hate it, they either want to stay at a job for a long time, or they want to keep holding on to pictures that are on their phone of them and their lovely ex. But nope, that's never been me.

I've been through a crap ton of jobs, I always want to move, I delete pictures of me and that ex as soon as those feelings are about to drop, and I change what I want to do for the rest of my life everyday. One day it's a doctor, the next it's a photographer. So what do you do if this is you? Well, actually, I'm here to tell you you're screwed.

You're screwed in the sense that no one is ever going to understand your judgement or your choices in life. You're not screwed in the sense that you're never going to be happy. The people that judge you for your choices, are the people that you shouldn't have around. It is your life, so at the end of the day, what the hell does it matter?

To keep yourself happy, experience the world. Take each day by day, stop planning for the future when me and you both know that it's going to change by tomorrow. Now, i'm not saying hope certain things will happen one day, i'm saying, plan out your day that you get to try something new once a day; or even twice! Whatever you fancy.

As for me, I'm more than likely never going to keep a long job (sorry mom, dad, and my boyfriend.) till I find something that gives me that change everyday that I need. I'm probably going to want to change where I live before a year is up, because let's face it, I like houses and the more awesome; the better. I'm also going to quit blogging, and YouTube every now and then, but I always come back to it better than ever. Moral of this story is, do whatever makes your heart race. Change or not, it's okay, and life is still going to be awesome for you. You just gotta make it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

buzzoole code
Back to Top