Life Update & Such!

Hey guys! I haven't been posting on here in a minute because i've been so busy with a lot of things! First thing, is that I put up a new vlog which you can check out here. Second thing, i've been planning my vegas birthday trip! my birthday is still awhile away, but I always like planning trips ahead so I can save for them way ahead. It's always worked out better for me that way, and I'm thinking about writing out a post over how I plan for trips! Third, I got another new job, I know, I change new jobs every month, but I'm finally going back to what I'm comfortable with and enjoy. So I'm very excited! Plan on seeing a lot more posts from me, and don't forget to check out my vlog!




Let's Be Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

buzzoole code
Back to Top