Making Some Extra Cash with Medical Studies!

Hey everyone! I'm baccccck!
Yeah, I know it's not really that exciting, but, ya know, here I am.

Today's post its tips & tricks to doing a medical study. If no one knows what a medical study is, you are taking a experimental drug, which can be FDA approved, or can not. Most people would be like...

"BUT?! OMG?! HANNAH ISN'T THAT SUPER DANGEROUS, WON'T I DIE?!" 

I can't promise that won't happen, but the only reason i've heard that could possibly happen is if you don't give them all your information, such as past medications you have taken, also any past medical history. You have nurses that watch you day and night to make sure you're okay, and that helps a lot. The place I go to do my medical studies, is AWESOME. It's in Kansas City though, if you would like to go up there and do it, hit me up and i'll tell you how to get hooked up with that. But enough with all of that, you may be wondering, why are you doing the medical studies? One, you help the future of medication so, so, so much. Two, you make some serious cash off it. My last one I did, I made $5,000 in one month. I don't know about you, but I like that for just laying in bed. Here is some fact's about the medical study, and what you shall do!

1. TELL THEM EVERYTHING
I can't stress this one enough. Do it. Serious things could possibly happen if you don't.

2. Drink tons and tons of water
One, it will help them draw blood easier and they won't have to poke your arm 10 times to find a vein. Two, you will be in bed a lot, at least that's how it was on my one. So drink it up.

3. Bring things that entertain you.
Again, you will most likely be in bed a lot, and if you aren't then you will still be in a building that is normally really boring.

4. If you are allowed to get up and walk around, be back in bed in time for your blood draws and whatever else. 
Pretty much explains itself, they get pretty upset if you aren't in bed the time you're suppose to. You can also possibly get money subtracted from your check if you aren't there on time.

5.  Enjoy your time there.
You can make some new friends there, and meet some awesome people. You're also getting paid for it. Take it as a vacation and enjoy your time just getting to lay there.

Thats all! If you have any more questions don't feel shy to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

buzzoole code
Back to Top