EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

As you can see by the title...
EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

Well, one, I have a new blog design as you can see. It's not fully done yet and with all the hours I'm working for work, it's going to be a little bit till I can fully get it done. Also, same with the YouTube, I'm not giving up on it! I just have a ton going on ya know.

AND TWO. THE MOST EXCITING PART.
I put a deposit down on a apartment with a friend! And oh my gosh, it's my favorite thing ever. 






Isn't it pretty? I'm in love. Hardcore. I can't wait to move in, and I can't wait to blog the process and tips and tricks I learn while doing it. Oh, did I mention I move in on my birthday, which is March 11th? I'm so ready. So pumped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

buzzoole code
Back to Top