Adorable Fall Maxi!

Long time no see! So, the last time I posted on here, I was moving! Which I have done and it is amazing. I love my home so much it's un real. But, we still haven't got internet here, so that's why I haven't been on here posting so much. I'm getting a lot of posts out and scheduled right now, so watch out for those! Today I'm here with my first fashion post. I'm very excited to start this new chapter on this blog! Enjoy!










Hat - Dollar General, which is crazy to me. This hat was only $8
Dress - Forever 21! I got it for $5
Shoes - Walmart! Which is also very crazy to me. $10. 

This outfit to me proves that you don't always have to shop expensive to look your best, even though It is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

buzzoole code
Back to Top